Full course description
In collaboration with the Muma College of Business at USF, we will take you inside a state-of-the-art consumer research lab equipped with eye tracking, galvanic skin response, heart rate, facial emotion sensors, and other tools used to assess consumer response to marketing stimuli. Day 1 will be spent at the Sand Key learning the “what and why” of neuromarketing research. Day 2 will be hands-on “how?” on campus at USF at the Center for Marketing and Sales Innovation lab.
Please Note: The Neuromarketing Training Academy is limited to 20 attendees.
- If you are entitled to a discount code, please note that it must be applied at time of registration. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at Arden Solutions to apply for and receive your discount code.
- You must register online even if you are paying by check. If you need to pay via Purchase Order, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Membership or Employment discount applies prior to registration only. No refund will be provided if membership is changed after registration.
- Learn about our accessibility resources and policies for the USF Social Marketing Conference.
- May 9, 2022 is the cancellation deadline for all registrations. Read the full Cancellation/Substitution Policy.
- Participation Policies/Disclaimer