Full course description
Save $50 when you register for the Core Conference plus an Intensive Training Seminar!
Main Conference Description
The Main Conference offers a blend of plenary presentations by internationally recognized social marketing experts on topics of interest to learners at all levels. These sessions are balanced between introductory and more advanced audiences. The specific topics and speakers elaborate on key elements of the social marketing approach and illustrate opportunities to apply social marketing. Following the success of the 25th Conference, we will offer keynotes followed by “hatch labs” to enable participants to discuss ideas with each other and with experts. Poster sessions and concurrent breakout groups will be competitively selected from abstracts to supplement the agenda.
The USF Social Marketing Conference continues its tradition of putting social marketing wizards, researchers, workers, and students at the best beach in the US with no time to enjoy it – just kidding! We heard you and we will punch some holes in our packed schedule.
Neuromarketing Training Academy Description
In collaboration with the Muma College of Business at USF, we will take you inside a state-of-the-art consumer research lab equipped with eye tracking, galvanic skin response, heart rate, facial emotion sensors, and other tools used to assess consumer response to marketing stimuli. Day 1 will be spent at the Sand Key learning the “what and why” of neuromarketing research. Day 2 will be hands-on “how?” on campus at USF at the Center for Marketing and Sales Innovation lab.
Please Note: The Neuromarketing Training Academy is limited to 20 attendees.
- If you are entitled to a discount code, please note that it must be applied at time of registration. Please reach out to email@example.com at Arden Solutions to apply for and receive your discount code.
- You must register online even if you are paying by check. If you need to pay via Purchase Order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Membership or Employment discount applies prior to registration only. No refund will be provided if membership is changed after registration.
- Learn about our accessibility resources and policies for the USF Social Marketing Conference.
- May 9, 2022 is the cancellation deadline for all registrations. Read the full Cancellation/Substitution Policy.
- Participation Policies/Disclaimer